Below are instructions form sharing when you start a meeting from a Macintosh computer–and connect to the device with a cable–or connect from any computer, including Windows.
NOTE: You may need to update your iOS device to the latest version of the operating system to share the screen either of the ways discussed below.
If you have a Mac: Share iOS device directly on your Macintosh
- Connect your iOS device to your Macintosh computer via the charging cable.
- Start a meeting on your Macintosh computer.
- Click the green Share Screen icon to share your screen.
- Select iPhone/iPad via cable screen sharing.
- Click the Share button.
If you have any device, including a Windows computer
- Start a meeting on your device. This will let others see you AND your iOS screen. It also gives easier access to meeting controls.
- Open your Zoom app on your iOS device. If you do not have it, download it from the App store
- Sign in.
- Select SSO.
- Enter “haverford” as your comany domain.
- Log in as usual.
- Open the Zoom app, as prompted.
- Look at your Zoom meeting list.
- Start current meeting.
- Do not join audio from the iPad. Hit cancel when prompted.
- Share the iPad option you wish to share, typically screen, photos, or whiteboard.
Zoom includes some troubleshooting tips and additional ways to share an iOS screen on their website.