You can share to a meeting from your iPad or iPhone, if the Zoom app is installed on your device. Below are instructions form sharing when you start a meeting from a Macintosh computer–and connect to the device with a cable–or connect from any computer, including Windows.
NOTE: You need to update your iOS device to the latest version of the operating system to share the screen either of the ways discussed below.
Share iOS device directly on your Macintosh
- Connect your iOS device to your Macintosh computer via the charging cable.
- Start a meeting on your Macintosh computer.
- Click the green Share Screen icon to share your screen.
- Select iPhone/iPad via cable screen sharing.
- Click the Share button.
Share iOS device with any meeting, including one started on a Windows computer
- Start a meeting on another device or join another meeting. This will let others see you AND your iOS screen. It also gives easier access to meeting controls.
- Be sure that meeting will allow others to share their screen.
- Open your Zoom app.
- Select the Share Screen option.
- Enter the meeting ID. If needed, you will also be prompted to enter a password. This is the same ID number and password information included when you copy the meeting information to invite participants.
- Start broadcasting. Your screen will be displayed to all on the Zoom call.
Zoom includes some troubleshooting tips and additional ways to share an iOS screen on their website.